http://www.searchsocialweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/youtube_tips.jpg 252 202 http://www.searchsocialweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/searchsocialweb_logo_400_strap6.png 2015-05-17 20:05:402015-06-07 14:10:11YouTube tips for small businesses
- First You should add your company’s branding, customize the colors to compliment your company’s look, and add relevant information and links. This will create a brand identity that’s recognizable to customers.
- Make videos – Upload videos consistently to keep your customers interested in your products and services.
- Video content – Although links will be in your video description. Include contact information, encourage feedback and subscriptions on your video and to share the video across other social media platforms.
- Try and reply to comments and interact on a regular basis.
- YouTube search works in the same way as Google search so choose an appealing title to your video.
- choose the right category and tags and provide a good video description
- Use social media platforms to promote your video such as creating a page dedicated to your channel on Facebook or tweeting the video URL.