http://www.searchsocialweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/facebook_tips.jpg 252 202 http://www.searchsocialweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/searchsocialweb_logo_400_strap6.png 2015-05-20 16:52:222015-05-21 19:21:18Facebook Tips for small businesses
- Create a Facebook account
- Choose type of page that suits you – Local business, company, product or brand, Artist, band , entertainment or community
- set up sub categories, Description and links – you can see available categories, add a description of your business and can add links to other pages to promote such as twitter or Google plus page
- Upload a profile photo – A picture of your company logo
- Set a cover photo – covers the whole top of your Facebook page so something that represents your company or brand
- Set your Facebook address – something like a top search term usually a business name for example Facebook.com/HPTplumbing
- Link your personal Facebook account to your fan page – Do this by clicking edit on your personal profile then click “update info”. type your small business name in the “add work experience” section and your new Facebook page should come up. Add a short description about your work there and a your current position and click save.